- Aqara Brightness Sensor T1 (Zigbee 3.0)
- Using Texas Instruments component, the range can be switched intelligently based on the current ambient light.
- Highest sensitivity 1 lux, Higher measurement range 0-83k lux.
- The outer shell is made out of anti-UV material and protects the sensor from discoloration.
- The sensor is also energy efficient and one battery can last over 2 years under normal usage.
- Work with AP Homekit, google assistant and alexa.
- Product Model: GZCGQ11LM
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃℃~+50
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% RH, no condensation
- Battery: CR2450
- Scope of Test: 0~83000lux
- Detection accuracy: ±2% (calibrated according to ordinary incandescent lamp at 2854K) | 5% (other visible light sources)
- Battery Life: 2 years