- Ambient Mode - hear your surroundings at the push of a button
- Bluetooth 5.0 – longer device range and enhanced battery life
- Sleek and compact battery case - for up to 17 hours* of play time
- IPX Level 5 – better protection from sweat or rain
Stay alert. Stay connected
Ambient Mode lets you lose yourself in the music or hear what's going on around you simultaneously with a single push of a button.
Engage in conversation or listen to important announcements while traveling, all without losing a moment of your music that plays at background volume.
Sync & go
Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides seamless, instant connection to your devices and a consistently strong connection for perfect pairing.
"Hey Google, take me home"
Get directions, enjoy a music playlist, or make a call with Google Assistant. Whenever you need hands-free, activating Google or Siri voice help is at your command.
Built to resist
E3200 earphones resist rain or sweat to IPX 5 - a high industry-accredited rating for moisture resistance.
Enjoy uninterrupted audio in comfort
Ultra-lightweight and ergonomically engineered to accompany your everyday journey.
Up to 17 hours* of play time
Five hours of play time with the earphones, plus an additional 12 hours of play time using the sleek charging case. The earphones start charging the moment they’re put inside.
Compact battery case
Sleek and compact battery case easily slips into your pocket for superb portability.
- Wearing style
- True Wireless Earphones
- Ear coupling
- Ear canal
- Frequency response
- 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Transducer principle
- Dynamic, closed
- Transducer size
- Sound pressure level(SPL)
- 103 dB(1kHz/1mW)
- Microphone principle
- MEMS x2
- Power supply
- Built-in Lithium rechargeable batteries, 3.7V Left earbud: 50 mAh Right earbud: 50 mAh Charging case: 360 mAh
- Operating time
- Up to five hrs* (music playback via A2DP) with the rechargeable batteries in the earphones. Up to 17 hrs* using the rechargeable battery of the charging case. * Charging case holds multiple charges to equal total playtime. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and other factors.
- Charging time
- Earphones: approx. 2.0 hrs Charging case: approx. 2.0 hrs
- Ingress protection (earbuds)
- Splash-proof (IPX5)
- Left earbud; approx. 4g Right earbud; approx. 4g Charging case; approx. 27g
- Volume Control
- Bluetooth specification version 5.0
- HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP
- Effective Range
- Line of sight approx. 30ft (10m)
- Transmission frequency
- 2402MHz to 2480MHz
- Output power
- 10mW (max.)
- Supported Audio Format(s)