- Reduce background noise - Dual microphones and Qualcomm cVc technology lessen background noise and enhance voice quality
- Stay alert - Hear your outside surroundings with Ambient Mode
- Pitch-perfect sound - 10mm dynamic driver enhances low-frequency bass while a composite diaphragm generates smooth mid and high frequencies
- Uninterrupted listening - Qualcomm aptX offers consistent high-quality and low latency audio.
Listen to your surroundings
The unique Ambient Mode offers you the option to hear outside surroundings clearly while you're enjoying your music. It's perfect for engaging in conversation, or being aware of important travel announcements, without having to remove your earphones.
Clear voice capture
Say hello to superior call performance. The Qualcomm cVc - Clear Voice Capture technology reduces background noise when you're talking on the phone, while the dual-mics in each earphone allow callers to hear you loud and clear.
Hear every note
The 10mm dynamic driver enhances low-frequency bass while the Planar Diaphragm generates a smooth mid-high frequency, offering you a rich audio experience.
Qualcomm aptX technology delivers consistent, high-quality low latency audio. No more interruptions or audio drops while you're watching a film or enjoying a song.
"Hey Google, take me home"
Get directions, enjoy a music playlist, or make a call with Google Assistant. Whenever you need hands-free, activating Google or Siri voice help is at your command.
Be connected everywhere
Up to 25 hours* of sound
The E3500 earphones provide up to seven hours of playtime on a single charge. With the sleek battery case, you can recharge the earphones nearly three times - more than enough power for the day.
Comfy and secure
The earphones are ultra-lightweight at just five grams - the same weight as a piece of A4 paper. They also contain a 3-pivot distributing weight and an ear pressure balance for complete comfort.
Weatherproof to IPX5
The Nokia E3500 is rated at Level 5 protection against damage from sweat or rain, so nothing can stop you from listening to your music while enjoying your outdoor activities.
- Wearing style
- True Wireless Earphones
- Ear coupling
- Ear canal
- Frequency response
- 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Transducer principle
- Dynamic, closed
- Transducer size
- Sound pressure level(SPL)
- 103 dB(1kHz/ 1mW)
- Microphone principle
- MEMS x 4
- Power supply
- Built-in Lithium rechargeable batteries, 3.7V Left earbud: 48mAh Right earbud: 48mAh Charging case: 360 mAh
- Operating time
- Up to seven hrs* (music playback via A2DP) with rechargeable batteries of the earphones. Up to 25 hrs* with rechargeable battery of the charging case. * Charging case holds multiple charges to equal total playtime. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and other factors.
- Charging time
- Earphones: approx. 2.0 hrs Charging case: approx. 2.0 hrs
- Ingress protection (earbuds)
- Splash-proof (IPX5)
- Left earbud; approx. 5g Right earbud; approx. 5g Charging case; approx. 32g
- Volume Control
- Bluetooth specification version 5.0
- HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP
- Effective Range
- Line of sight approx. 30ft (10m)
- Transmission frequency
- 2402MHz to 2480MHz
- Output power
- 10mW (max.)
- Supported Audio Format(s)
- SBC, aptX