TAKE NOTE: Mihome app need to setting region to Chinese mainland,for china version.
1. Connect Wi-Fi (only 2.4GHz, does not support 5GHz)
2. Download Mi Home from Play Store (Android) / App Store (iOS)
3. Create or Log in Mi Account
4. Set Region to China Mainland for China Version
5. Click (+) from top right to add device
6. Choose "Mijia Smart Pet Feeder" from the list
7. Follow steps from the app
8. Continue to follow the steps from the app
9. You're connected
- Intelligent Linkage
Link to the Mijia APP, you can control the time and quantity of food anytime and anywhere, feed pets remotely.
- Mijia APP Remote Control
Through the Mijia APP, you can set up a regular and quantitative automatic feeding plan, remote control, and one click to add food.
- Suitable for a Variety of Dry Food
Suitable for pet dry food with a particle diameter of 5-12mm. (It does not support freeze-dried food and heterogeneous pellets)
- Smooth Grain Output System
The soft silica gel material mixing grain slices and grain splitting fan blades help to deliver grains smoothly.
- Food Shortage Reminder
Two sets of sensors constantly monitor the amount of remaining grain and the status of grain output, and immediately notify the owner
through the indicator light on the body and the Mijia APP when there is a lack of grain or an abnormality.
Brand Xiaomi Mijia
Product Smart Pet Feeder
Product model XWPF01MG
Product color white
Rated power 5.9W
Product capacity 3.6L
Main material Body: HIPS Reserve barrel: PP
Bowl: 304 stainless steel
Input parameters 5.9V 1.0A
Product size 311x180x387mm
Product net weight 3kg
Power cord length 1.5m
Executive standard GB 4706.1-2005
1x Fuselage, 1x Food bowl, 1x Dry box, 1x Power cord 1.5m (china 2pin plug), 1x Manual(CN)