Product details of SOUNDTEOH ACF-9 Air Circulator Fan │ 6 Inch │Desk Fan │ Quiet Operation │ One Year Warranty
• Air Flow Covers Up To 20 Feet• 45° Automatic Up-down• 50° Automatic Left-right• Room Temperature Display• 3 Levels Of Manual Tilting• Sensor Touch Button• Remote Control• LE Screen Display• 8 Hours Timer Setting• 4 Speed Selection• 1.65 Metres Power Cord
ON / OFF power button:
Press this button once, the fan will start to operate at MID (3) speed mode.
Press it again to turn OFF the fan.
SPEED control button:
(After power button is pressed once)
1. Press once to set to HIGH (4) speed mode.
2. Press twice to set to QUIET (1) speed mode.
3. Press thrice to set to LOW (2) speed mode.
4. Press the fourth time to return to MID (3) speed mode
The LED screen will display the speed mode/level when setting the speed.
TIMER setting button:
When the fan is in operation, you can set the time period in which the fan will be turned OFF. You can press this button continually to set the timer function by per hourly between 1 to 8 hours.
OSC (Left ~ Right) button
To activate the Oscillation (L/R) function, press this button once. The fan will automatically oscillate approximately 50 degrees from the Left direction to the Right direction, and vice versa.
Press again to stop and put the oscillation function on hold.
OSC (Up ~ Down) button
The whole oscillating (up ~ down) operation is designed to provide the optimal angle range of wind direction when blowing at a single person (OSC Left ~ Right deactivated) or a group of people (OSC Left ~ Right activated).
1. To activate the Oscillation (U/D) function, press this button once.
2. Based on its last manual tilting stationed position level ( LOW / MID / HIGH), the fan head will automatically oscillate approximately 45 degrees vertically from Up to Down, and vice versa.
3. Press again to stop and put the oscillation function on hold.
Manual Up ~ Down Tilting: 3 levels of manual tilting stationed position (LOW, MID, HIGH).
How can I manually tilt or auto oscillate the fan head to my requirement when I am not satisfied with my current angle range of wind direction?
1. Manually tilt the fan head to your desired level of manual tilting stationed position.
2. Press the OSC (Up ~ Down) button and
a) Allow the fan head to automatically oscillate to your desired angle range of wind direction OR
b) Allow the fan head to automatically oscillate to your desired angle and press the OSC (Up ~ Down) button again to put the fan head on hold.
LED display panel
When the fan is in IDLE mode, the display panel will show the current room temperature in degree Celsius format.
When it is in OPERATING mode, it will display the current room temperature while interchanging with the display of the functional mode (s) that you have instructed the fan to perform through the remote controller or the mode button(s) you have touched on the fan's control panel.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
• Always unplug the fan before cleaning.
• Use only a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe and clean the outer surfaces of the fan.
• Ensure that the fan is switched OFF from the supply mains before removing the guard.
• To clean between the fan guard grilles, we recommend using a flexible dust wand, vacuum cleaner or compressed air to gently remove the dust.
• DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing.
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner, cleaning agents or other chemicals to clean the fan.
• For storage, you may leave the fan assembled and covered to protect it from dust. Store the fan in a cool, dry place.